Just A Picture - Traditional Picture Show

Gary W. Graley Gary W. Graley , Gary - I love your photos of these knives. You capture their compelling beauty.
Gary W. Graley Gary W. Graley - Gary I want to echo Ray's sentiment. You are a gifted photographer and your images are always exceptional and greatly appreciated. I have every intention of scarfing up one of your "enhanced" pieces of cutlery when the right one appears on the exchange. As a matter of fact one of yours slipped through my fingers recently by Harvey being crafty enough to not wait on you to post it on the exchange. He's a sly one eh? :D

Thanks sir I appreciate that and yes, there’s no dust under his feet!
G2

Gary W. Graley Gary W. Graley - Gary I want to echo Ray's sentiment. You are a gifted photographer and your images are always exceptional and greatly appreciated. I have every intention of scarfing up one of your "enhanced" pieces of cutlery when the right one appears on the exchange. As a matter of fact one of yours slipped through my fingers recently by Harvey being crafty enough to not wait on you to post it on the exchange. He's a sly one eh? :D
:)

369BECC8-A176-4F99-B7ED-C3139AD2C7A9_zpsupojqofu.jpeg

Sorry I haven’t been around much the last few days. I’m busy planning out a summer vacation with my daughter. We’ll be having a special themed vacation, using giant nerdy Victorinox SwissChamps to do all sorts of outdoor bushcrafting, exploration of our Adirondack environment, and general mountain mayhem. Lots of little details to work out though.

SwissChamps will often show up here while I iron out the details on which vintage SwissChamps to use, and well as how to carry them without our pants falling down from the weight.

41eEjy1h.jpg

l3jafJTh.jpg

The Gerber Silver Knight, one of the most underrated knives made. You can see the influence of Al Mar in this one. The first generation build quality is comparable to a custom made folder. I guarantee that if you pick up one of the original examples it’ll become one of your favorites.

It’s got many variations in material that make it a knice usable collectible. I have 5-6 different gen 1 Silver Knights. Here’s my Black Lip like yours.

mghc87kh.jpg

Back