Just A Picture - Traditional Picture Show

Don't know if I should thank or curse you gents here in the trad. forum for stoking my GEC fire with all your photos of beautiful knives. Ahh, well... My first picture and my first knife from GEC - gifted to me by my lovely wife.

EIqFVfxw_o.jpg

Last edited:
Don't know if I should thank or curse you gents here in the trad. forum for stoking my GEC fire with all your photos of beautiful knives. Ahh, well... My first picture and my first knife from GEC - gifted to me by my lovely wife.

EIqFVfxw_o.jpg
Your wife has great taste! That 86 is sweet

I like that lanyard on your SAK! Also, that path looks like an amazing place to gather your thoughts. So peaceful looking.

Thank you :)
Wonderful place indeed :thumbsup:, we are fortunate is close to home and we can go an exercise in nature, especially in these difficult times.

Haven't been around a whole lot lately ... mainly because the unpredictability of the server response is driving me crazy! But that's an entirely different subject ! :(
Anyway, wanted to share my latest two Case seahorse whittlers, both customized. The first has some super nice black cross-cut mammoth covers (done by Wild Horse Knives) and the second has black lip mother of pearl and abalone covers (done by Santa Fe Stoneworks).

2016WHSHWCCMam3.jpg

2013BLMOPSHW2.jpg

:eek:Whoa! I just commented on another thread about the bone, now I see the other side, and it is even more awesome. Love that pile side cover!:thumbsup:
Thanks Brother! It really has some nice character and and the fit and finish is spot on being flush at the bolsters and beautiful pins nestled in nicely :thumbsup:

Back