Just a Picture:

4NKpDjj.jpg

~ P.

Duvel Duvel Tutone Tutone

Just out of curiosity on the Old Style Bushnubs, what do you have there so far with regard to blade thickness and SFT/TT? I don't think I've seen a 3/32" yet and I'm not sure if a 1/8" TT has gotten past me or not. I didn't make any attempts on them since they resurfaced but those sure are awesome looking! Very difficult to pick a favorite among them.

Warrior108 Warrior108 ,
The evergreen bushnub 2 and Snakewood are SFT 1/8". The curly maple and twigs are TT 5/32". I remember a few months ago on the Outpost there was a beautiful SFT 3/32" Redwood Burl Bushnub 2 that sold. Thats the only 3/32" Bushnub I've seen this year so far. IMG_2969.JPG

Just out of curiosity on the Old Style Bushnubs, what do you have there so far with regard to blade thickness and SFT/TT? I don't think I've seen a 3/32" yet and I'm not sure if a 1/8" TT has gotten past me or not. I didn't make any attempts on them since they resurfaced but those sure are awesome looking! Very difficult to pick a favorite among them.

Last edited:

My sapphire burlap bushnub is 1/8" TT.

True, but not quite what I was thinking. There are two beads.

Edit: see what I mean?

View attachment 711333

Since the next bead is bigger, I'm thinking you're missing a bigger knife to go with the smaller one :)
Elegant Esquire to the 'wholesome' Sgian Dubh:
FGXhOKm.jpg

"Let me guess: you have a 'wonderful personality'."

Sgian Dubh:
6mRABDV.jpg

(Smacking of desperation but reveling in the spotlight all the same: "It's all true.")

... I confess, I am utterly fascinated by the Sgian Dubh's asymmetric handle and especially the beveling at its hindquarters. More soon!

~ P.

Love the shots, the asymmetry of the handle is one of the things I love about the Esquire, and you are making me like the Sgian Dubh more and more.

AAA-2.jpg

True, but not quite what I was thinking. There are two beads.

Edit: see what I mean?

View attachment 711333

Since the next bead is bigger, I'm thinking you're missing a bigger knife to go with the smaller one :D

Back