Just a Picture:

A Bushie sporting a CPM-154 blade:

XqOnKtQ.jpg

Sorry if I didn't update a post but that one was passed on to Brian a while back for his daughter. And I wasn't aware that it was CPM154 either until he told me.
Shoot!! missed out! Bet that brought some coin!!

It reminds me of CPM 154 in the way it is not doing a patina as quickly as I expected it to, but as far as I know it is just hammer textured A2. That was what it was listed as when it sold, and we all know Andy doesn't taper the stainless models. They do however occasionally hammer texture different steels just for a change of pace.

It reminds me of CPM 154 in the way it is not doing a patina as quickly as I expected it to, but as far as I know it is just hammer textured A2. That was what it was listed as when it sold, and we all know Andy doesn't taper the stainless models. They do however occasionally hammer texture different steels just for a change of pace.
Ok, now I don't feel like I unknowingly let a super rare 154 TT piece go. lol

That is a cool picture in the water btw! Makes the color pop.

Ok, now I don't feel like I unknowingly let a super rare 154 TT piece go. lol

That is a cool picture in the water btw! Makes the color pop.

Thanks, it is the opener photo for a piece I wrote on the enhanced resilience of synthetic handle materials versus their organic counterparts. The goal was to make the color and composition pop. I guess I succeeded :)

Back