Just a Picture:

found this hang tag while going through some things. i dont recall how many years ago it was approx. 8 or 9.
2v2E7bWZDxurAoi.jpg

found this hang tag while going through some things. i dont recall how many years ago it was approx. 8 or 9.
2v2E7bWZDxurAoi.jpg

One of my favs - and still in excellent condition. glad you held on to that! :thumbsup:

knife #4 is finished
still got some things to work on though
2v2ERefkhxurAoi.jpg
I might have missed something but what do you mean #4?

If these are your own line, are you going to have a "VD" maker's mark on them? :D

I might have missed something but what do you mean #4?

If these are your own line, are you going to have a "VD" maker's mark on them? :D
Its the 4th knife ive completed.
I havent settled on a "Brand" yet. Im pretty sure there could be some EPIC threads with your suggestion though Warrior108 Warrior108 ..."where'd you get your VD from?"...."show off your VD"...

I havent settled on a "Brand" yet. Im pretty sure there could be some EPIC threads with your suggestion though Warrior108 Warrior108 ..."where'd you get your VD from?"...."show off your VD"...
Or you know how you say "Git ya some" in your videos? lol

Perhaps you could run a contest for folks to offer up some brand name suggestions. Winner gets something special, like a sheath with VD on it or something. :D

Back