Just a Picture:

Picked up this Mean Lil Lady at the post office today and snapped a pic on the counter. Friggen awesome looking with the CPM154 and swedge, like a totally different knife. And a sweet thin handle just like I prefer!

Thanks Phillip, Andy and Crew! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Lil Lady CPM154 Swedged .jpg

2v2E5u9zqx6Zh4W.jpg

Cool! I've got a Bushboot with the same handle material.

IMG_0309.JPG

My first regular Fiddleback, a Bear Cub, really like the handle, just wish it was a
little longer. I did have a production HB first, but this is the first custom one. The photos is dark, but it does have micarta bolster, pins, and spacers next to the wood handle.

Edited, hate auto-correct, or just my fat fingers.:D

Last edited:
If you want that Bear Cub to be a little bigger, check out the Kephart.
Thanks, I was actually looking for a production Kephart and this came up and was close to what I wanted at a great price. So I could not pass it up. Will still be looking for a Kephart, just have to replenish funds.

View attachment 1202831
I’d never seen this one until Jason pointed it out of all places, eBay. Thank you!! Can anyone tell me the story behind it? I never saw it on a Friday. It is unbelievable in person, this phone camera just doesn’t cut it.

IIRC I sold that one at Blade Show one year. I remember the knife distinctly. It was a hard one to let go of.

Back