Just a Picture:

It's actually quite a special picture for me, but likely just a pic to the rest of the world.

I see a lot in that picture. Hope it all works out, but he's got crazy skinny arms and what's up with the nail polish? Kiddin, I missed an "s" in there somewhere -- probably before the "he". Sounds like you had a fruitful holiday-- what with all the mistletoe and all. (BTW, is mistletoe a fruit, vegetable or fungi?)

I see a lot in that picture. Hope it all works out, but he's got crazy skinny arms and what's up with the nail polish? Kiddin, I missed an "s" in there somewhere -- probably before the "he". Sounds like you had a fruitful holiday-- what with all the mistletoe and all. (BTW, is mistletoe a fruit, vegetable or fungi?)

Yeah there is a good bit going on there, and some of the elements of the image are a bit...complicated. It was a fruitful holiday yes, and I had a lot of fun having her along with me on this year's mistletoe harvest...I caught her standing under the mistletoe a few times :) . It is a hemi-parasitic plant which produces berries, which are one of the five types of fleshy fruits, just not one of the ones you should eat...

2v2HoNzLhxurAoi.jpg
That 3 finger joe is on point.

Back