Just a Picture:

2v2He7UthxurAoi.jpg

What a lovely pair!

Subtle color combination, actually quite sophisticated and harmonious.

Purty.

Even better than spotting a Sig, I see an actual hammer peeking out of that kit = Right on, brother!
(. . . and keeping it knife related, nice Bullseye shot on the FB as well . . . . )

Thanks, and yeah I'm old school. I was raised on a Browning Hi-Power. They are obviously out dated now, but as of last year I could still put 13 out of 13 in the black on a silhouette at 75 meters with one. I prefer an external hammer, even though I know environmentally a hammerless has some advantages. Not sure how I am with this one at real distances yet, I recently traded one of my more desirable antiques to finally enter the 21st century, plus a little boot for toilet paper and supplies money... So far, at 8, 25, and 35 meters I am extremely well pleased with the performance. Now I just need Andy @Fiddleback to make me a black dagger ground bushboot in SFT 3/16 and I'll have my dream social distancing kit :)

Thanks, and yeah I'm old school. I was raised on a Browning Hi-Power. They are obviously out dated now, but as of last year I could still put 13 out of 13 in the black on a silhouette at 75 meters with one. I prefer an external hammer, even though I know environmentally a hammerless has some advantages. Not sure how I am with this one at real distances yet, I recently traded one of my more desirable antiques to finally enter the 21st century, plus a little boot for toilet paper and supplies money... So far, at 8, 25, and 35 meters I am extremely well pleased with the performance. Now I just need Andy @Fiddleback to make me a black dagger ground bushboot in SFT 3/16 and I'll have my dream social distancing kit :)

I am with you, friend. Love the Hi-Power.
Raised on 1911's in the '70's by Pops and "Jeff Cooper & Co." at Gunsite in the early '80's. Never have recovered, except for my acquired and Cooper approved (so there is that) love for CZ 75's (75 P02 daily carry - I dare say I may (may) like and shoot it better as a EDC. . . . ).

I will take the second one of those bush boots, so there are now two to be sold on FBF!

Back