Just a Picture:

Ca
Here it is with a matching SS Handyman from a previous group buy.
Can you take a photo from above? I was just wondering what the comparison in blade and handle lengths are between these two models. I love the Handyman and have another coming but thinking I need a Loner next!

IMG-20200415-153052.jpg

Handyman Wenge

Then there were 2 - FIDDLEBACK FORGE knives that is :thumbsup:

Just in, to share some time with the SHOGUN - a BABYBOOT. OMG this is a little knife :) 3 fingers in either direction. I knew it was a shorty and that was its appeal but I admit to being surprised with it in hand. A very fine little knife, as expected. Will see lots of pocket time with the right sheath.

Who knew I have a thing for black & blue knives :rolleyes: Pretty ain't they? ;)

Fiddlebacks.gif

Look at these tang tapers :cool:

Tapers.gif

Had a tuff time getting here though - so it seems from the condition of the box. :confused:

Fiddleback-Botched-Box.gif

Came sealed in a plastic bag. Just as well because it didn't look like a box you would want to touch :poop:.
Wonder what happened. o_O Fortunately there was no residue in the box. BABYBOOT unblemished!

Thanks Andy and company! Nicely done. :thumbsup:

Just in, to share some time with the SHOGUN - a BABYBOOT. OMG this is a little knife :) 3 fingers in either direction. I knew it was a shorty and that was its appeal but I admit to being surprised with it in hand. A very fine little knife, as expected. Will see lots of pocket time with the right sheath.

Who knew I have a thing for black & blue knives :rolleyes: Pretty ain't they? ;)

View attachment 1328811

Look at these tang tapers :cool:

View attachment 1328812

Had a tuff time getting here though - so it seems from the condition of the box. :confused:

View attachment 1328813

Came sealed in a plastic bag. Just as well because it didn't look like a box you would want to touch :poop:.
Wonder what happened. o_O Fortunately there was no residue in the box. BABYBOOT unblemished!

I really like that Shogun. I've been looking for the right one.

Talk about being on the fence:

bZMOy1Wl.jpg

Cool photo idea Peter. I love the color and texture contrast in the layout.

I bet a lot of newer members on the FF forum probably have no idea what Electric Orange burlap is or what a frenzy it caused back in the day.

I always liked this photo of that knife showing the reflection of the Ruger .44 Mag bore on the blade.

That knife has great spalting on both sides too.

I am glad to see you getting the Duke out for some fresh air.

Phil

View attachment 1328813

That's the "rustic" finish we put on the boxes to give them that rugged, handmade vibe. :D

In all seriousness, I guess that's a good choice in boxes if it looks like that on the outside but everything inside is still good! Glad it got there unscathed!

I actually thought - looking through the plastic bag - that you had remodeled the box to make it more forgy ;) Obvious upon the unsealing that this was not Fiddleback Forge's intent :confused:

Yup - good box!

Back