Just a Picture:

Have had a chance to use it? Would like to hear your thoughts. Nice knife and the bocote is cool.
Thanks. Between work and home projects, I've only had a chance to use it a little, but it is very comfortable. The Toboggan is an interesting model; the handle is just a tad longer than the Hiking Buddy, Loner, etc. giving you a bit more leverage, flexibility with hand placement and room to spread out. For me, a 4-inch handle is the sweet spot, but on the Toboggan, I really like its extra quarter inch.

With as busy as I've been, what little time I've had outside for leisure has been spent as an escape, so I haven't taken my camera with me. I'll try to get some in-use pictures soon.

Thanks. Between work and home projects, I've only had a chance to use it a little, but it is very comfortable. The Toboggan is an interesting model; the handle is just a tad longer than the Hiking Buddy, Loner, etc. giving you a bit more leverage, flexibility with hand placement and room to spread out. For me, a 4-inch handle is the sweet spot, but on the Toboggan, I really like its extra quarter inch.

With as busy as I've been, what little time I've had outside for leisure has been spent as an escape, so I haven't taken my camera with me. I'll try to get some in-use pictures soon.

No problem about pics, any would be nice, but I even like to hear how you have used them.....when you can. So no rush, only when you have an adventure or just use it for EDC. :D

20200607-151207.jpg

Last edited:
Times like this I wish Andy accepted custom orders :( Those are sooooo nice Warrior108 Warrior108 :thumbsup:
Thanks. The left is an Osprey Knife and Tool Tusk in some kind of cool burl, the middle is a WA Surls Palmer in some cool funky "ice" material and I think he only did a few of those a long time ago. Then there's the Starry Night Fiddleback.

Sounds like you had fun, any adventures you can share? Would like to hear them if have time.

Thanks!
This was from a hike in a small town along the Coast of Central California. Much cooler sheathed compared to where I’m at in Southern Cal. I have family along the coast and the family and I try and get out there a couple of times a month during the summer. I have a trip planned in the near future to Big Basin Redwood Forest Park. The size of these trees leave you truly speechless!

Thanks!
This was from a hike in a small town along the Coast of Central California. Much cooler sheathed compared to where I’m at in Southern Cal. I have family along the coast and the family and I try and get out there a couple of times a month during the summer. I have a trip planned in the near future to Big Basin Redwood Forest Park. The size of these trees leave you truly speechless!

That sounds wonderful, especially to the redwoods. Is Catalina Island near where you are in SoCal? Been there? Thanks for sharing.

That sounds wonderful, especially to the redwoods. Is Catalina Island near where you are in SoCal? Been there? Thanks for sharing.

The Catalina Wine Mixer! (Lol, that’s a funny quote from the movie “Step Brothers”)

Im just a couple of hours away. Catalina Island is absolutely beautiful! I nice little gem of a spot we have down here!

Back