Just bought a large Lahar

I just bought a large blue Lahar from Neil at TNK. I am really excited. I have lusted for this blade for a while and finally can afford it.

I won a large sum of money in football leagues this year so ordered her up yesterday. I can hardly wait!!!!!

That looks like a mighty fine knife. Post some pics up when you get it.

I got the exact same knife, but mine was rough and gritty to open. I sent it back to Tim last November to be repaired. Hope to get it back soon.
inzxud.jpg

Here are some crappy pics of it. I will get some better ones in the light.
photo13.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo1-1.jpg

Mine was perfect in every way. Great knife. I have just got it from the UPS truck so I have not got to play with it much.

That is a pretty knife. You will be flipping it open non stop for the next few days XD.

Jill, have you given Tim a call at all since then? I'd hate to say it, but maybe it was pushed to the side and then lost in the shuffle. That would really suck, but I would definitely give Tim a call to get an update.

Jill, have you given Tim a call at all since then? I'd hate to say it, but maybe it was pushed to the side and then lost in the shuffle. That would really suck, but I would definitely give Tim a call to get an update.

I've tried that, no answer and he hasn't answered my emails. (since he received the knife and said he'd talk to me soon)
I see he hasn't posted here since last September either. I'd like to know something as I have well over 500 in this knife now, counting shipping and thats a lot of money to me, for a knife.

I've tried that, no answer and he hasn't answered my emails. (since he received the knife and said he'd talk to me soon)
I see he hasn't posted here since last September either. I'd like to know something as I have well over 500 in this knife now, counting shipping and thats a lot of money to me, for a knife.

I'm really sorry to hear this Jill. I feel for you and I hope that you hear something soon. The worst part is the helpless feeling you get when you have no idea what's going on. I hope this gets resolved quickly.

I don't mind it taking more time, but I would like to know what's going on with it, like you said.

Back