Just got word my dealer will be shipping my Brown CTS-XHP Military next week

I'm looking forward to this Millie ;) He should have it by next Thursday . . .

Ooooh SNAP! If you've followed my posts at all, you'll see that I am constantly mentioning that I cannot wait for this sprint. I've been wanting something in brown G-10 since I got into Spydies, and the Military is a classic, plus XHP is great stuff (I love my Manix 2 sprint in it).

Thank goodness I have a pre-order that is reasonably high on the list!

Wow, Spyderco is very busy lately with all these new knives and sprint runs dropping in what seems like a short amount of time. I just paid for my Lum Tanto so I hope the dealer I have my Brown Millie pre-order through will hold it for me.

I'm shaking my head right now thinking about all the knives that have been draining my wallet. It's expensive but I'm loving every second of it.

Why do we love knives so much?!

Finally!! My wallet has been waiving a white flag for a while now. It's only gonna get worse - lionspy just around the corner and my very FIRST FULL CUSTOM from DIREWARE probably around the same time.

Got lucky and scored a CTS-20CP P2 last week, now the CTS-XHP finally shows up. Sweet. :thumbup:

Great year for steel. Picked up M4, S90V, CTS-20CP, M-390, Aogami Super Blue, and Takefu’s Cobalt Special.

Last edited:
Got the news mine is being shipped.

I've got to do some reading on the steel, as I don't know much about it.

Got the news mine is being shipped.

I've got to do some reading on the steel, as I don't know much about it.

From what I've read, It's a powdered stainless version of D2. I've only heard good things about it from a performance POV.

Well so much for that, my card got dinged and even got a tracking number....

Then I get an email that saving they couldn't fill my order.... :rolleyes:

Guess a buddy must have walked in or something....:rolleyes:

Ordered mine on 12/22.... Within the 1st 24 hours of it being up on the website.....

Last edited:
Same thing happend to me. I wont call anybody out but prob same place. I paid for mine on 12/22. I have too many irons in the fire. I got a refund.

Ordered mine on 12/22.... Within the 1st 24 hours of it being up on the website.....

wow ankerson thats not good at all! I dont believe for a second that wherever you preordered from sold out in less than 24 hours.

wow ankerson thats not good at all! I dont believe for a second that wherever you preordered from sold out in less than 24 hours.

Exactly what I was thinking......

I sent them back a not so nice email stating I ordered within the 1st 24 hours of it being on the website....

Wait 6 months for a Pre order only to get the we can't fill it, but we expect to get more crap..... Yeah, whatever.....

Last edited:
Back