Just how much can you stuff into a "Survival Sheath?"

Well...a lot...I know they are being discontinued by SpecOps Brand, but I'm sure Robert has more plans that will be equal or better in design and quality. I'm quite happy with this rig I received today.

MVC-657X.JPG

Here it is, in there. I forgot the Brunton Button Compass, that's in there now as well...

MVC-655X.JPG

I was really amazed at how much that pouch did expand. I was looking at it and thinking, "This ain't much better than the pouch on the SpecOps Brand sheath that was supplied with the RAT-7 from Ontario." It does expand - a lot.

Yeah, I have had services like that in the past. I had a free photobucket account and it won't let me post anymore pics on it, I don't know what the deal is. I only have like a dozen on it.

Can YOU see the two pictures in the first post of this thread?

Don Rearic said:
Can YOU see the two pictures in the first post of this thread?

attachment.php

Don Rearic said:
Yeah, I have had services like that in the past. I had a free photobucket account and it won't let me post anymore pics on it, I don't know what the deal is. I only have like a dozen on it.

Pics may be too large taking up all allowed space.

Attachments

• i-cant-see-shit.jpg
    i-cant-see-shit.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 637
I don't know what the deal is, other pictures from the blog show up in the wilderness/survival forum, for example. Don't know what the deal is.

the sheath with the Chopweiler is the large version .Next is my Dumpster mutt basically same contents but small survival sheath ,my second set-up DMLE
IMG_1346.jpg

IMG_1345.jpg

How...in...the...hell...

Man, mine must just need to be stretched because I can't see how you got all that in there (wait...I think I need to change the language here:eek::D). Awesome pics, man. Thanks.

the DMle is in the small survival sheath and there is no room for the SAK"hiker" model,to tight of a fit.

Yeh...I have the small in tan for my BATACLE, but the pocket seems pretty tight. Guess I hafta get in there and stretch 'er.

I could forget the striker on the LMF and the magnesium shavings and quick tabs and the tinker would fit,still pretty tight though .

I have a Spec-ops survival sheath for my DMLE,Chopweiler,RMD,BATAC,Becker BK7,DMCG and needing a few more for the blades inbound,RMD/SAR5/HC

wait...you saying you have one for EACH of those? Or that you have one that fits all of those knives, etc...?

Back