Just Images: CRK Folders! (Start other threads for comments)

PoSVKCU.jpg

Beautiful Classic you got there.. gotta get me one of these soon...

Thanks, I like this knife a lot. Especially that there is not so very many of them (at least I don't see them very often on the forums)

yYElvvU.jpg

Thanks, I like this knife a lot. Especially that there is not so very many of them (at least I don't see them very often on the forums)

yYElvvU.jpg

Wow.. that looks really clean. How old is this Classic if you don't mind me asking...

Wow.. that looks really clean. How old is this Classic if you don't mind me asking...

It is from 2008, so relatively young (for a classic). It looks so clean because I took this picture after getting it back from the SPA treatment. Now it's getting some new scratches :) here is another picture

b24ueBV.jpg

Wow, these annuals are just stunning, mr Iceman. I'm currently drooling over small regular so fingers crossed about the giveaway ;)

293Hp3Y.jpg

Wow, these annuals are just stunning, mr Iceman. I'm currently drooling over small regular so fingers crossed about the giveaway ;)

293Hp3Y.jpg

Thanks buddy! The giveaway is actually on my birthday... whoever gets it will be happy that day and thus will be a good enough bday present for me to know that someone is pretty joyous that day.. :)

I am actually hunting for a Large BG42 myself but found this S30V a couple of weeks ago...

mP0BNnhh.jpg

Yes to lignum vitae. Yes the photo was taken under natural light. And thank you... it is rather spectacular in person. The shades of color change relative to the orientation of the knifes grain to the available light. Looks like a different knife every time I use it. :thumbup:

Throw Back Thanksgiving! All the way back for me, Chris Reeve Hand Made folders.

Top one is a South African made frame lock folder, pre-Sebenza.
Bottom is a handmade Sebenza, number H32.

Back