1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Just ordered a new cold steel Peace maker 2

Discussion in 'Cold Steel Knives' started by PAknife, Jul 15, 2015.

1. PAknife

PAknife

Jan 1, 2015
    just ordered a new cold steel Peace maker 2 didn't see much online about it and not much on youtube? Do any of you guys have experience with this model? Thoughts? Opinions? For $20 I figured I could take a chance on it if its so-so then so what if its great $20 well spent.

2. Minnesota Man

Minnesota Man

Sep 30, 2014
    Old thread I know...... I searched for the same answers on this knife. I guess it's just us. Are you happy? Edge retention ok? Does the sheath dull the edge?

3. GrReaper

GrReaper

Sep 22, 2014
    For a $20 knife, it's pretty good overall. Edge retention is so-so. I use mine as a beater, doing yard work. All of the Cold Steel plastic sheaths dull the blade edges, so I'm sure this is no different. I did not notice any significant dulling from the sheath, but then mine is a beater, already has some edge damage, so it doesn't matter to me if the sheath is dulling the edge. The knife fits well in my hand, has good feel/handles well, and carries easily.

Minnesota Man likes this.