Just ordered my 2nd wallet....

I have been carrying a large bi-fold and just decided to order a medium bi-fold. I think that it will actually give me more card room and easier access to what cards I use. Anybody that owns both care to share? Oh...ordered it in carbon black. My wife busts my chops about everything being black (clothes, shoes, belts, holsters, etc.)I told her when they make a color darker than black, I will try it.

<deleted - I see my own q's have been answered elsewhere>

Last edited:
lol "I told her when they make a color darker than black, I will try it."

Seriously golden.

I don't own either so sorry I can apply to your question, but I do love my Small and Simple wallets! Obviously by my choices I like minimalism, but the others look equally as cool and more than sure they are equally as durable!

i had the large one and sold it about two years ago,just to big to carry,i own there medium but don't always put this in my pants ether!because i'm finding at this age sitting on a thick wallet will not work any more,and like to carry in my front left pocket with smaller/slimmer that fit most of my cards and cash,if i have to much cash!i will put in money clip,and just have these two items on me these days.

Back