Just pix of knives

26245229804_d22b8f3a52_z.jpg

David Boyer Dendritic steel, it's a cast blade he cast them to shape and just had to quick finish and sharpen. These knives are great slicers, they work best with a toothy edge and will cut cardboard and rope forever. Can't find these old Prophets in BDS anymore and the cobalt ones are expensive new. They're supposed to be great for salt water work, I love the one with the Marlin spike.

boye-knife.jpg

David Boyer Dendritic steel, it's a cast blade he cast them to shape and just had to quick finish and sharpen. These knives are great slicers, they work best with a toothy edge and will cut cardboard and rope forever. Can't find these old Prophets in BDS anymore and the cobalt ones are expensive new. They're supposed to be great for salt water work, I love the one with the Marlin spike.

boye-knife.jpg
Googling now!!

Sent by P F M !

What kind of watch is that? Very nice!

Thx bro! It's a Zeno Watch Bazel Extra EXTRA friggin large Pilot Watch. She's a big mama too! We're talkin 55mm. I always wear her face side down cuz if I wear it normal-like it looks ridiculous on me, heh heh. Maybe I shouldn't have lost so much weight lol Love the watch tho! Thx again bro!

Back