Just pix of knives

Sometimes I really miss my Gayle Bradley, @abbazaba , until I remember how it tortured my thumb. I have other flush, jimped liner locks that treat me very kindly like the Giant Mouse GM3 I posted here the other day or my Wilson Combat Fox Extreme Light Carry, but could just never get the hang of the GB1 release. Otherwise it's a great knife--super cutter with excellent steel and tough as nails!

Still think of trying a GB2 some day and maybe modding the finger choil... :D

Picked these up today for my birthday!

GjbH5PK.jpg

Just in--my new-to-me ZT0562CF. Went outside in single digits to shoot a few in the day's last light and here it is with its inspiration. I'm digging the knife, but they both were sure cold to the touch and fogging up when I brought them back in the house. So was I for that matter! :p

8qs35C9.jpg

aYN5zGL.jpg

Yep, the last year has been pretty heavy on the medical bills front, so the name of the game has been changing things out to fund new stuff whenever I get the itch. Forces me to be a bit more selective, which is probably a good thing. This year I'm trying to maintain a collection of ten or less "main" folders. But then on the side I'm trying to acquire as many varieties of the Delica as possible to satisfy my obsession with colors. Should be a fun year. :D
I went through a similar phase. I've acquired quite a few other colors since this pic was taken as well. It's a fun knife to collect because they're not overly expensive.
Untitled by Danny Nystrom, on Flickr

Was going through my knives last night so I snapped a few pics.
Benchmade Collection (Has shrunk considerably over the past few months)
PM2 Collection
Manix 2 Collection (I used to have all of them but sold the majority off to concentrate on the PM2)
Military Collection (My favorite Spyderco)
Native Collection (Had a ton of these too but sold most of them, this is whats left)
Spyderco Flippers

Last edited:
Back