Just pix of knives

I'm sorry to hear that...like the rest of the knife, the clip is pretty substantial. Did you have it clipped or floating around in your pocket?

I'm sorry to hear that...like the rest of the knife, the clip is pretty substantial. Did you have it clipped or floating around in your pocket?
It was clipped in my front right pocket. I slid down a tube slide, and it must have gotten snagged, and pulled out. I figure some carnie like Joe Dirt is carrying my knife now.

Emerson Commander w/ a custom reblade! (I didn't do the scales) Finished this up just the other day =) Main grind is zero ground except for the tip area, and yes the serrations are sharp!

i-ZB7zgnt-X3.jpg

So, I'm in the hospital having gotten a new hip yesterday. They've got a NO KNIVES rule here, so I'm jonesing a bit. My wife is here now, so she let me hold her 551-1 for a while.

Anyway, I took a couple pics before coming here, figuring I'd have something to share while I was in knife purgatory. I always wanted to try a Strider and got a nice deal on it off the Exchange. I'll be tweaking it a bit more when I get home tomorrow to see if It's something I want to keep and use.

WqcEd3T.jpg

q4FKHjX.jpg

Back