Just pix of knives

jRepwk6.jpg

Added a flamed Hinderer Clip on my ZT 0393 and I’m undecided ? Also have the filler tab but it’s a two hole so I’m short 1 screw and have to pickup a few more. Before
LFj0lIy.jpg

And The Flamed one I just installed.
After
DoFV0MU.jpg

It’s growing on me lol
What do you guys think ?

Added a flamed Hinderer Clip on my ZT 0393 and I’m undecided ? Also have the filler tab but it’s a two hole so I’m short 1 screw and have to pickup a few more. Before
LFj0lIy.jpg

And The Flamed one I just installed.
After
DoFV0MU.jpg

It’s growing on me lol
What do you guys think ?
It would probably grow on me after a while but I sort of like the stock clip with the holes.
ZT did a great job on that knife!
A real beauty right out of the box.

It would probably grow on me after a while but I sort of like the stock clip with the holes.
ZT did a great job on that knife!
A real beauty right out of the box.
Actually the blue clip is a Hinderer clip also .The stock ZT Black clip is the one in the pic below . But yes this 0393 is an amazing knife and like it so much I might pick up another . That way I can run one of those clips on each one lol .
D9fCjkV.jpg

Can I ask for a brief reason as to why you like it so much? I almost picked one up but passed because I felt the harpoon tip was to thin for my liking. But all the positive feedback I have read lately is making me think I should pick one up anyway.

Actually the blue clip is a Hinderer clip also .The stock ZT Black clip is the one in the pic below . But yes this 0393 is an amazing knife and like it so much I might pick up another . That way I can run one of those clips on each one lol .
D9fCjkV.jpg
I even like the stock clip!
Decisions, decisions. ;)
How is that scale secured to the frame?
Looks like a simple candidate for some fun custom scales if they're screwed on.

Can I ask for a brief reason as to why you like it so much? I almost picked one up but passed because I felt the harpoon tip was to thin for my liking.
Well the looks are what attracted me especially being a Hinderer collaboration . Also all Hinderer hardware fits on the 0393 from the pivot to handle screws even the back spacers .
Then after receiving it and getting it in hand it was a done deal . Very solid like a Hinderer and most ZT’s . Action is remarkable ,fires open effortlessly and smooth as silk . Also it’s a slicer no doubt and very thin behind the edge .

Last edited:
I even like the stock clip!
Decisions, decisions. ;)
How is that scale secured to the frame?
Looks like a simple candidate for some fun custom scales if they're screwed on.
Custom scales would be a easy addition and I’m sure they’ll be offered soon .
Simple just screwed on and remove pivot and they come right off . Some carbon fiber would look sweet especially maybe a blue weave CF :thumbsup:

Back