Just pix of knives

Buck folders 110 & 309,,
X1MSonD.jpg

7ZO5Edv.jpg

As promised, here’s my 908-1501–in my pocket and in use today. No more babying this baby. I’ve kept it pristine for too long—it’s too good a knife not to beat on a bit. I love me some Strykers anyway, and this one has great steel and awesome CF.

joltXxC.jpg

EnsXd7W.jpg

As promised, here’s my 908-1501–in my pocket and in use today. No more babying this baby. I’ve kept it pristine for too long—it’s too good a knife not to beat on a bit. I love me some Strykers anyway, and this one has great steel and awesome CF.

joltXxC.jpg

EnsXd7W.jpg

This makes me jealous.. That's one of thee best looking knives out in the world, and definitely the best when it comes to production knives.

I'm betting you'll love it even more after carrying it for a while. Hell, I love it and all I got is a picture of one, haha.

Thats a great blade,,,:thumbsup:
Pls post full foto, like to see the handle/scales & more of this knife.
Thanks
Thanks Aryan,
Lon Humphrey makes some interesting knives. I like his style. The steel is 1095. The scales are black & white ebony. Here’s a shot for size comparison.
58x5u9U.jpg

The sheath and belt were made for me by a fellow BFer Dave Ferry, aka, Horsewright.
FIkjxAM.jpg

Man, if I could find one this good looking, I would buy it! Most don’t have colors this rich. Love it.
If you go to DLT Trading, they have every one numbered and pictures of them so you can see exactly what each knife looks like and pick one out. It took me a little bit to whittle it down to a final choice, but it is really nice that they do that instead of just sending you a random one and hoping for the best when it gets to you.

Back