Just pix of knives

56196664_832569907076340_3031764427234869248_n.jpg

I’ve been thinking about grabbing one of these. Love the shape. Would you recommend?

Absolutely reccomend. Great ergos, great material, Fit/Finish top, top..3.7"blade/.50" handle width..right in my wheelhouse..I purchased a second immediately on this one's arrival..

Locking mech's aside..If you're a fan of the BM 710, 730, 760..Spyderco GB folder..this knife, imo has the best of all w/ a blade shape/grind I like better than all..and I very much love those models..

Washers over bearings, standard hardware and thumb disc/non flipper, put it over the top for me..and, I am in the minority that loves these blk/grn CF onlays..

Perfect, or damn near..for me. Until the Firetac lands..we'll see.

The knives benefits from an oversized thumb disc, needed imo..and a different pocket clip, as preferred..

Really is an istant classic.

Wvlnqfo.jpg

jG9MxjY.jpg

0IUltZB.jpg

FYfi3Ov.jpg

Last edited:
Absolutely reccomend. Great ergos, great material, Fit/Finish top, top..3.7"blade/.50" handle width..right in my wheelhouse..I purchased a second immediately on this one's arrival..

Locking mech's aside..If you're a fan of the BM 710, 730, 760..Spyderco GB folder..this knife, imo has the best of all w/ a blade shape/grind I like better than all..and I very much love those models..

Washers over bearings, standard hardware and thumb disc/non flipper, put it over the top for me..and, I am in the minority that loves these blk/grn CF onlays..

Perfect, or damn near..for me. Until the Firetac lands..we'll see.

The knives benefits from an oversized thumb disc, needed imo..and a different pocket clip, as preferred..

Really is an istant classic.

Wvlnqfo.jpg

jG9MxjY.jpg

0IUltZB.jpg

FYfi3Ov.jpg
Awesome. Thanks. The fact that it has a very similar silhouette to the 710 is what initially caught my eye. And the non-flipper aspect is what I like most.

Back