Just pix of knives

Grungy but very sharp :)

HeuBfIe.jpg

Ive never seen anything like that before. What is it?

It's a gravity knife, based on the old German paratroopers design!! It literally works using gravity. Hold pointing down while pressing the lever on the side and the blade slides out with gravity or you can give a flick of the wrist too!

It's a gravity knife, based on the old German paratroopers design!! It literally works using gravity. Hold pointing down while pressing the lever on the side and the blade slides out with gravity or you can give a flick of the wrist too!
Ah thank you!
I know we are not able to carry gravity knives here. Im not sure if we are even able to own one tell the truth.

Such a great pair of Bucks! Ever since I got my Buck 110 pro I've gotten to appreciate it more every day. I will definitely get the 112 and 55 eventually.

Thanks man! I thought those two looked pretty good together this morning. I think you'll like both and there are a ton of options to choose from. I finally got a 112 pro and it's a nice one as well. I still think the 501 is my favorite Buck, but that usually changes by the day. Give that one a look....

Back