Just pix of knives

Thanks man! I thought those two looked pretty good together this morning. I think you'll like both and there are a ton of options to choose from. I finally got a 112 pro and it's a nice one as well. I still think the 501 is my favorite Buck, but that usually changes by the day. Give that one a look....

Yea, the prince etc models also look really good. 110 pro is my first Buck actually (besides the slim one) and the timeless no-nonsense design and solid feel just feel right. I think it might have the kind of vibe to it like my diver watch that I just never get tired of and they are great match too.

Yea, the prince etc models also look really good. 110 pro is my first Buck actually (besides the slim one) and the timeless no-nonsense design and solid feel just feel right. I think it might have the kind of vibe to it like my diver watch that I just never get tired of and they are great match too.

There's definitely something about them. I have L/XL hands and I actually like the way the 112 feels a little better. If you have an address that accepts UPS, I'd send you a 112 to try out if you wanted. I'd throw a 55 and 501 in there too.

There's definitely something about them. I have L/XL hands and I actually like the way the 112 feels a little better. If you have an address that accepts UPS, I'd send you a 112 to try out if you wanted. I'd throw a 55 and 501 in there too.

Thanks buddy, but I live in Finland and I think it would be a bit too costly. I really appreciate the gesture though! :)

jZKFEsJh.jpg

Back