K-TUSK Set of 4

Red Mallee Burl K-TUSK - SOLD

Thanks!

Daniel, I love your K-tusk design. I can see this design being bought by one of the big knife manufacturers and being mass produced. If my wife allowed me to buy knives I'd be buying one of these.

I'll take the drop point please! Please message me your paypal addy.

Daniel,
Please put me on your list for the next run of K-Tusks that you do. (Damn Why did I go to the Gas station?):( :D

Ban - just missed it. Can I interest you in another (next batch)? I do have more Amboyna burl...

Marcelo - will do, thanks! Best way to secure a spot is to prepay. Otherwise, signing up for my Mailing List is the best way to grab a deal (see link in my sig. line below).

Thanks!

Thuya and Camphor still lookin'....

:thumbup:

Bump.....

p.s. trade offers always welcome. ;)

Dan,
Couple questions, whats the thickness of the steel, and what are you looking for in trade offers?
thanks,
Scott

Thanks for all the great comments, guys! :thumbup:

cactus - these are made from 5/32" barstock. I'm open to higher-end folders, LED flashlights, automatics...and willing to trade several or equalize with cash.

Thanks!

OMG, there's still one available.:eek:

Everyone I hand my tanto style to says it's the most unique and functional edc they've ever seen. It's so comfortable on the belt I forget it's there, and so comfortable in the hand it just amazing. Dan I really think you've nailed it with this design. People keep snatching up the drop points before I can get one, but I'm all good for now with my tanto anyways. Thanks again Dan. I love mine.

Back