K9 Dingo - Official Pre-Order Thread

Daniel Koster

www.kosterknives.com
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
We're opening this up to the general public now....over half of the spots are already taken....Get in while you can!! :thumbup:

Pics:

K9KnivesProto1206-01.jpg

K9KnivesProto1206-02.jpg

Specs:
  • 10.5" overall
  • 5" blade of CPM 3V steel, 1/4" thick, flat ground, blood groove, jimping, swedge
  • Handle options will be bead-blasted green canvas micarta or texturized black G-10. Slabs are held on by removable fasteners. 3/8" thong hole and "secret chamber" inside the tang! :eek:

Here's how it works:

The first 50 are going to be numbered (1 of 50, 2 of 50, etc.)

We have reserved the #1 spot.

If you want a specific number, make your request now!

If you don't pick a specific number, you will be entered in the lotto for the #1 spot...and then everybody will be filled in at random.

:thumbup:

The price on this knife is $285 and includes a leather sheath

A deposit of $85 is due immediately.

You can pay via paypal ($88 to cover the fee) or check/m.o. to:

Tom Krein
337 E Main St
Gentry, AR

If you have already contacted us, then we've got you on the list!

Be sure to include the following when you email us:

Full Name
Phone number
Method of payment
Number desired (we will let you know if it's still available)

At this point, we are only taking deposits....no need to specify handle material preferences...the time will come soon...and when it does, we'll make sure to note it down. :thumbup:

Thanks for the great support!

Dan

Hey Tom, i'm also interested in Buying one of your K9's !! Please let me know how to go about it ????

Thank You,Mario C.

I would love to be put on the pre-order list for the second run of the K9 Dingos.

Thanks,

Les.

Last edited:
I am an actual dog person. We sometimes refer to ourselves as dog nerds, clowns (from rodeo clowns) or worse. We do a sport called "schutzhund" with large breeds of dogs. There seems to be a link between big dog and knife fans, at least among the guys. Kinda like "man chocolate===bacon".

Having been a German Shepherd aficionado from birth, I'm wondering when the GSD model comes out? We guys who are taking the bites like to have a knife on us, mostly to cut a threatening long line, trim burlap that has formed tooth hooks on sleeves.... It's the next great knife market, like knives for us white water paddlers was 20 years ago. For real! Maybe K9 Knives needs to be the pioneer. .

Nice knives,

Mick

Last edited:
I would also love to be put on the waiting list for the next round of K9 Dingo's.

Any more information on this would be great and much appreciated! Thanks.

I am working on another run of them now. Sign up on the mailing list and I will notify you when they are ready.

Tom

Awesome, I'm signed up. I hope it is working as I've never received an email from it.

Best, Les.

Back