K9 Dingo - Official Pre-Order Thread

The mailing list does not work, I have tried several times and nobody ever gets back to me.

The mailing list does not work, I have tried several times and nobody ever gets back to me.

I beleive the mailing list is a send only method of making announcements to those who have signed up by Tom. (He can send an email to everyone at once who have signed up and let them know he is ready to take orders, ready for payment, ready to ship, etc.).

It isn't the same thing as sending mail to Tom for status updates.

Second run of K9 Dingos? I see the ABPT but what about round two for the Dingos? Just really want one, thanks.

I am an actual dog person. We sometimes refer to ourselves as dog nerds, clowns (from rodeo clowns) or worse. We do a sport called "schutzhund" with large breeds of dogs. There seems to be a link between big dog and knife fans, at least among the guys. Kinda like "man chocolate===bacon".

Having been a German Shepherd aficionado from birth, I'm wondering when the GSD model comes out? We guys who are taking the bites like to have a knife on us, mostly to cut a threatening long line, trim burlap that has formed tooth hooks on sleeves.... It's the next great knife market, like knives for us white water paddlers was 20 years ago. For real! Maybe K9 Knives needs to be the pioneer. .

Nice knives,

Mick

I second a GSD model. It should be large, agile and bite like a son of a bitch!

Back