KA-BAR Chat thread - Come on in the house

That's a name your number event.*

And the spelling you prefer? Mooose? Moose? Moozes?

I'm mapping it out... the M and the E is kinda childs play... those O's and S's will take some skill ;)

You can spell it "Mewz" for all I care. Post it in its own thread and claim whatever number you want.* :D

*below 999

Where shall I post the pictures? here or in the application thread ;)

Gah, no fair. I have no chest hair. I can put a 35 on one butt cheek and a OW on the other then stand on my head.
It will read MO*SE! Hahaha
I laugh at my own jokes...

Gah, no fair. I have no chest hair. I can put a 35 on one butt cheek and a OW on the other then stand on my head.

That would totally work. Make sure we can't see your twig and berries or the second "O", and 444 is all yours.

The more I think about it, we need the second "O," but BFC rules prohibit you from spreading cheeks. Can you use a pastie of some sort? :D

The more I think about it, we need the second "O," but BFC rules prohibit you from spreading cheeks. Can you use a pastie of some sort? :D

ROFL my wife made a similar joke last night. Because I have more hair on my butt she said I would of had an easier time shaving it there instead. I said that the angles would be bad and with a mirror it would take some serious skills to get that done. I'll spare the internet the horror of my behind, or wait for the proper challenge ;)

Why did I have to click on this thread.

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

So wait, we get a matching BH/KBK number if we do some kind of stunt? What exactly do you consider a "stunt"? :D

It is offered if you request it after you do something 'special' ;)

I'm going to leave 352 for somebody else, I know that number is special to someone.

I know, but at the moment I lack the ability to shave a mod's name into my back hair or do a GAW. Just trying to figure out what exactly would be considered a worthy stunt. :D

Only the powers that be can answer that one! I'm sure there is something for ya ;)

Yesh? We have a need for an off the chain contest.........??

Let me just dip into my utility belt here and.......awwww jeez.....hold on......damn snaps......just a sec.

Ok, I can't get it open. Damn hooves........

I'll get this thing open here shortly .......then it's on.

Moose

Back