KA-BAR Giving Away Entire Becker Line

Normally I'd stay quiet, but this forum is like family to me...well, not immediate family. More like second cousins. Regardless, I felt it only fair to let you all know that there's a secret trick to this giveaway. To be eligible, you need to go to the KaBar forum and post "awesome giveaway. Not in, but If you randomly choose this post I officially pass the win onto post #24". I know it sounds odd, but hey rules are rules. I'm only telling you guys this because I love you.

If I can be in here too, then I am IN. Gotta cover as many bases as possible, even if it looks like the KaBar thread is the only place to enter here on BF.

If I can be in here too, then I am IN. Gotta cover as many bases as possible, even if it looks like the KaBar thread is the only place to enter here on BF.

Agreed!

I'm in... Again! (?)

And for the record, if I win, I'm doing a beckerhead only giveaway (or three), and I propose others do the same :).

If I win, I agree, at least I should give away some of the double that I would have. Shoot, maybe I could even make up a fun little competition like the beckerhead gurus do ;-)
But I am not yet a beckerhead, I am awaiting approval. Hopefully it will come in time for next months challenges, and whatever else could come up!

I have yet to get a Becker but spend most of my time on this sub forum. I needs me a Becker ;-)

Darn, some other lucky stiff won them. I was sure they were going to pick me. Wonder what went wrong.

Back