KA-BAR Photo Thread - Post Your Ka-Bar Knife Pictures Here

Tanto Leather with BK7
60b6c20d34a018bd9226fbd6b49d1bc7.jpg

Recently got the Dozier folding hunter and I really like it, but I can't leave well enough alone. Saw the Phat Bob and dig the funky blade shape so out came the dremel. It's not perfect, but A) I don't really know what I'm doing and B) I'm extremely impatient so it's good enough for now. May mess with it a bit more. 2nd pic gives an idea of what I took off the original blade. Oh and I obviously stripped the blade and the hardware. image by Six Pound Cat, on Flickrimage by Six Pound Cat, on Flickr

A3YpdcX.jpg

I have to say this Snakecharmer is really, really growing on me. It is a great size, the blade being pretty unobtrusive, and the ring makes it pretty fun to flip around. With amazing blade steel on top of that, this one is really going to see some pocket time.

:thumbup:

I'd like to see some pics in hand. How does it work, pinky in the hole?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

How do you like that Jarosz Jerry? I'm sure I'll end up with one and probably his Choppa too. Damn I gotta stop stealing funds from the M18 jar or I'll never get it!

KJ99Sie.jpg
Hey mate what made is that Ka-Bar? I'm pretty new to them and that looks like it'd make a good addition to my pockets :) Also is the thumb stud an addition you made?

Won this years ago from a contest Guyon ran. Thanks man, clearly it's been well loved.

Back