KA-BAR Photo Thread - Post Your Ka-Bar Knife Pictures Here

Two more members to my KA-BAR family. Got a short in a spec-ops sheath and the bottom one im not quite sure yet. No model #, stainless steel, heavy, sharpened false edge, what appears to be a well built kydex sheath that says Bladetech industries on it. Of course the knife says kabar olean ny.

I think the stainless is the KaBar next Generation knife? Now disco :thumbsup:

I believe that is the 1221/1223. The 1222/1224 had a straight edge.

The knives were stamped either 1221 or 1222 and came with the kydex sheaths.

The 1223 and 1224 were inventory model number only - same knives with leather sheaths.

I beliIve that is the 1221/1223. The 1222/1224 had a straight edge.

The knives were stamped either 1221 or 1222 and came with the kydex sheaths.

The 1223 and 1224 were inventory model number only - same knives with leather sheaths.
Thanks zzy. This one doesnt have a model number stamped on It??

OK, I'll show a few of my stag "Little Hunters" which was the name for these exquisite little hunting knives. Note that the Henry Sears, Western, and Case marked knives were contract made by Union Cut Co for those firms. The last knife in the lower right is a "Little Trading Post. Some of the sweetest little knives ever made in my opinion!!DSCN2483.JPG

OK, I'll show a few of my stag "Little Hunters" which was the name for these exquisite little hunting knives. Note that the Henry Sears, Western, and Case marked knives were contract made by Union Cut Co for those firms. The last knife in the lower right is a "Little Trading Post. Some of the sweetest little knives ever made in my opinion!!View attachment 744913
My goodness ... thats such an awesome picture of great knives ! Enjoy

Just got this the other day. Bought a knife collection and this was in the stuff.
MOwR613.jpg

DSCN3038.JPG

More model 72s, they had a LOT of handle options!! Above is celluloid and a leather ring one, below is wood, smooth bone, and a fiber ring handle stainless one, wood one is early "fat blob" pommel

DSCN3037.JPG

Bottom 3 are rare 5&1/2" blades lower two are earliest models with "fat blob" pommels

DSCN3039.JPG

Back