KA-BAR Tech Talk

I hate to say it but I didn't think of that. But today I called up the company and got one ordered up. Should be here in about five days.

The ‘’new’’ full size has been updated with a higher grind. Will the short Kabar also have this feature? Kabar.com isn’t very clear about this. The website shows pictures of full size Kabar’s (offset blade) listed as short Kabar’s.

Of course I’m writing about THE epic Kabar USMC variants :)

I've seen a lot of people getting the ESEE 5/6 accessory pouch to bolt onto their BK2 sheaths, but I was wondering if there are any accessory pouches that can be mounted to the GFN sheaths that come with the 1213 and 1245 KA-BARs?

Would like to ask Toooj a question and provide a couple of photos, how do I do this?
Thank you

Trying to find info on a WW II USN Kabar that I just picked up. Sorry it looks like I am not able to post photos right now.

Would like to ask Toooj a question and provide a couple of photos, how do I do this?
Thank you

DQ, Tooj is no longer at Ka-Bar, but feel free to post up a pic here or in a separate post, and we'll see what we can do. Anyone can post pics using a hosting site like Photobucket or Flickr.

DQ1, if you use an online hosting site like Photobucket, look for the IMG html code.

Should look something like this...

IMG]http://i393.photobucket.com/albums/pp17/dunkemtkf/bladeforums/20150313_215037_zpscljqfcvd.jpg[/IMG

With an additional [ before and ] after.

Copy and paste and your pic should show up.

20150313_215037_zpscljqfcvd.jpg
[/URL]

It might also have a line that begins

before the

Back