• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

KA-BAR USMC 7" PLAIN BLADE SOLD

spsgold

Gold Member
Lightly used USMC knife. Some smoothing on the black from splitting firewood, but other than that, the sheath, blade and handle are in excellent condition!
Just touched up the edge on the wicked edge pro, to a shaving sharp razor finish! Great Knife!
Looking for sold Paypal goods and services, and I'll cover fees and shipping

Last edited:
Sorry it took me a while to find the knife and then I remembered that I stripped the black coating off of it after the last posting. In my honest opinion it looks way better and has a great finish under the old coating. If you're still interested I'll email some pics of it in current finish and if you still want it we can finalize the sale then. Is that your email address in your last post?

Sorry it took me a while to find the knife and then I remembered that I stripped the black coating off of it after the last posting. In my honest opinion it looks way better and has a great finish under the old coating. If you're still interested I'll email some pics of it in current finish and if you still want it we can finalize the sale then. Is that your email address in your last post?

It is my email address. I'm not sure if I'll be interested in it stripped, but am interested in seeing some pics and we can go from there.

Back