• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kabar, Becker, Kershaw, Schrade

For sale. Sorry, but not interested in trades, at this time. I accept Paypal, and all prices include USPS Priority mail shipment to any of the 50 USA states. First posted "I'll take it" followed by PM for my paypal address, gets it. Payment should be made same day, unless prior arrangements have been made. Please ask any questions before commitment, and include 'send to' address, along with payment. I try to ship within 2 business days of payment, depending on when work allows me to get to the post office. I'll do my best to get it out as quickly as possible, and provide a tracking number once shipped. Thanks for looking.

Up for sales is a rare, discontinued knife from Kabar's Impact series. Model #1464. This line was discontinued in 2006. It's new, never carried, used, or sharpened. I've added a coordinating lanyard to the knife. Don't have the original box. (smaller spear point #1461 in pictures has been sold.)

KA_BAR #1464 D2 Impact Tactical Law Enforcement / Military Clip Point fighting knife has elite steel for superior cutting and edge retention.
Cutting tests prove that D2 is one of the toughest steels used in knife making.
In a cutting test, the D2 scored 300.6 mm, far exceeding its closest competition of only 168.8 mm.
The #1464 comes with a Contoured Micarta handle and has a overall length of 11 1/8".
The partially serrated 6" blade has been laser cut from D2 stock steel, heat treated to HRC 59-60 hardness rating, deep frozen to -120 degrees, and double draw tempered.
Made in Olean, New York, U.S.A. and proudly bears the KA-BAR brand.
Available with a ballistic nylon KA-BAR / Eagle sheath with molded blade insert which provides a firm, flexible, and quiet use condition.
It has a Velcro lined belt loop with snap closure and leg lashing cord. $65.00 Sold to sawgrass7
https://www.tomarskabars.com/1464_INFO.html
Kabar Impact knives, with padded case.jpg

Kabar Impact knives, right.jpg
Kabar Impact knives, in sheath.jpg

BECKER BK16- With two sets of scales. This has been stripped and sanded to 1000 grit, then paired with awesome 'molten metal' scales made by Arcadia Knives. This is truly a one of a kind knife, and has never been used except for photographing a few times. The custom scales are removable, as they are attached with the factory BK screws. I also still have the original brown factory scales, that I will include.
$65.00
BK16 with extra scales.jpg
BK16left.jpg

RARE KERSHAW 1005 SURVIVAL KNIFE. These were produced in the late 1980's, in response to the Rambo knife craze. Made in Japan of AUS8 steel. Knife is 6 3/4", with bead blast finish. Features a double row of saw teeth on the spine and is 1/4" thick. OAL is 12 3/4". Comes with original compass, and survival kit. I don't have the original survival cards. Knife looks to be in great shape, with no signs of use or sharpening. Cordura sheath is in great shape.

The following is from the 1989 Kershaw catalog:
Kershaw's fixed-blade Survival Knife provides and added measure of safety in a multi-purpose knife designed for situations in the forest, outback, tundra, or anywhere a big knife for tough jobs can make the difference. It combines the sought-after features you need in functional, durable knife.

Its machete-shaped survival blade is made of Kershaw's AUS 8-A high-carbon stainless steel, sandblasted to a smooth non-reflective finish, and shaped with strong tang to assure a solid lock-up between the blade and the handle. Double cross-cut saw teeth on the back can saw through tough jobs such as wood, bone, and even metal.

The handle itself is a steel pipe covered with Kershaw's Task Force™ polymer rubber grip, which is contoured with finger grooves for positive control. The Task Force handle provides a solid non-slip grip in all conditions. The butt can be used as a hammer without damaging the knife. Its threaded butt cap features "O" rings to seal a water-tight storage tubing in the handle, which can store emergency items, such as matches and fishing hooks and line.

The oversized Cordura sheath provides two storage compartments, one for a full size compass and waterproof survival cards, which are included. This heavy duty sheath features wide loops for use with belt or leg straps, a fold down strap with quick-release clasp, and heavy-duty grommets.

$129.00 Sold

http://apocalypseguys.com/kershawsurvivalknife/
Kershaw package.jpg
Kershaw 1005.jpg

SCHRADE SCHF2. BNIB. Never out of box, except to take these pictures. Made from one piece of indestructible 1070 steel. Great value survival knife. This knife is not currently available for sale on the Schrade web site. Not sure if it survived the Smith & Wesson purchase of Taylor Brands. Made in Taiwan. Great Christmas gift. $69.00 Sold

PRODUCT SPECS
Overall Length: 12.70"
Handle Length: 5.20"
Blade Length: 7.50"
Overall Weight: 17.80 oz
Steel: SAE-1070 High Carbon Steel
Handle Material: SAE-1070 High Carbon Steel
Waterproof hollow handle
Interchangeable magnetic tipped tool
Ballistic sheath
Removable magnetic bit set
1 Bit holder
1 T-bar
3 Star drive screw bit (ST10, ST15, ST20)
1 Hex key bit (5/64″)
3 slotted screw bits (1/8″, 5/32″, 3/32″)
3 Phillips screw bit (PHO, PH1, PH2)

Schrade SCHF2 with driver set.jpg
Schrade SCHF2, knife.jpg
Schrade SCHF2 in sheath.jpg

Last edited:
Would you be interested in selling the BK16 separate from the custom scales for cheaper?

Back