Kabar Wrench Knife clones?

Has there been any occurrences of chinese clones of the Wrench knife? I just purchased one off an ad on Instagram. The listing said US owned/operated, but then I got a notification that it was going to be shipped from China. I reached out to the company but haven’t heard anything back yet.

haven't seen a bunch of fakes of this knife out there,.......yet......... but for that price I'm betting its likely a fake.

Oh dear. "Wrench Fixed in Blade" doesn't inspire confidence. Their website otherwise looks a lot like a really well done knockoff hipster sales pitch written by someone who's not a native speaker. Their site mostly offers seasonal junk- finally, I can get a mask to look like that dude from Slipknot, etc.

Crescent Tool and Craftsman both got absorbed by Apex and offshored to China years ago, so even the wrenches in the pics are Chinese- made.

Curious to see what you get.

Oh dear. "Wrench Fixed in Blade" doesn't inspire confidence. Their website otherwise looks a lot like a really well done knockoff hipster sales pitch written by someone who's not a native speaker. Their site mostly offers seasonal junk- finally, I can get a mask to look like that dude from Slipknot, etc.

Crescent Tool and Craftsman both got absorbed by Apex and offshored to China years ago, so even the wrenches in the pics are Chinese- made.

Curious to see what you get.
I ordered a real Kabar wrench knife from a legit retailer. I can post comparison pics IF/when I get both in hand.

Counterfeits and KA-BAR are like macaroni and cheese. The USMC Knife is probably the most counterfeited knife in the world. We have seen this one before. Someone mentioned it above - if the price is too good to be true, it probably is. Often times legitimate photos are lifted from KA-BAR.com or from our dealers are used and buyers are surprised when something else shows up in the mail. Your best bet is to buy from legitimate sources.

Back