• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kadat

unwisefool

Gold Member
CKF Kadat for sale, I am the original owner. Never carried or cut anything. It's a very cool knife but it is too big for me to carry and it's just sitting in my safe crying. Too bad they never made a smaller size, that would be awesome! If you know anyone at CKF maybe you could mention that to them, that'd be great. Comes with all the original parts, the pouch, cloth, a sticker, and something square wrapped up. I have no idea what it is, maybe chocolate? I would advise not eating it. Ships USPS. I will ship internationally but you will pay extra shipping costs and I am not responsible for the package. $400 PayPal and it's yours. Unless I don't like you, then it's not.

Here are pictures. If you want more please ask. These are just what I had on my phone at the moment.

PSX_20210416_091432.jpg PSX_20210416_091455.jpg

Any interest in trades?
Can't leave a comment on your profile page because 404 error.

Last edited:
Any interest in trades?
Can't leave a comment on your profile page because 404 error.
Email at thebeardedonecampos@gmail. com
Hey sorry, not really looking for trades. These funds will probably be used for a knife coming out later this year if I don't blow it all on whisky.

A
Hey sorry, not really looking for trades. These funds will probably be used for a knife coming out later this year if I don't blow it all on whisky.
Ah completely understand. If it doesn't sell quick, still email me, I love large knives and have a pretty big collection. I wouldn't mind making a partial trade but understand cash takes priority.

Back