Kahakali Axe Pants

Thanks fellas, but that one aint leaving. But I do have some good news brother Cul, got ya all finished up. This was a really cool build, I had to use extra welting in the middle to give this blade some room to move and taper it down to the narrower areas and she is full of angles and curves. I will be sending her your way just after the holiday. Hope ya like the pics.
wBqfWNb.jpg

zGVDtrG.jpg

q95sNLU.jpg

EQCxvOk.jpg

Thanks Pugs, send me cost of shipping, and I'll take care of it. Thanks brother!

DAng thats sweet! As far as Cul! I aint messin with nobody that has two 40" Khuks! Specially if hes prowling them through the grass lookin to split my belly scales.
Dont worry bout ndog Mr. B. Id help ya pay for it but i dont blame pugs for hangin on to it! It looks pretty old? Thats a sweet blade and love the leather/antler handle. Goes good with that beautiful snakeskin (not my belly skin) sheath.

Thanks Pugs, send me cost of shipping, and I'll take care of it. Thanks brother!

Your welcome and no worries ill let ya know.
DAng thats sweet! As far as Cul! I aint messin with nobody that has two 40" Khuks! Specially if hes prowling them through the grass lookin to split my belly scales.
Dont worry bout ndog Mr. B. Id help ya pay for it but i dont blame pugs for hangin on to it! It looks pretty old? Thats a sweet blade and love the leather/antler handle. Goes good with that beautiful snakeskin (not my belly skin) sheath.

Thanks man, actually the blade is a few years old and just had the handle done about a year ago, didnt like the handle that was on it.

Back