Kailash Blades- Show off your knives!

Kailash Blades

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
So you saved up all those hard earned clams, waited 6 whole weeks for us to forge it and it's finally arrived in your hands. Now what?
Show it off of course!

Try and keep the chit chat minimal, focused on the blades being shown and if you have any questions or are looking to leave some in depth impressions or a review, start up a new thread for it.

Bonus points for:
Knives and beer
Knives in a beautiful place (on top of mountain, in an abandoned factory, in the hands of someone exceptionally good looking)
Knives getting used and used hard! That's what they're designed for after all.

So who's out there that already has one of our blades?

Last edited:
I'll start things off.
My personal favourite knife from Kailash is this Regent long knife of mine. It's been used to baton through rafters, butcher goannas, and at one point was chopped at full force into the edge of another knife, necessitating a partial regrind. Really nice hamon on it I got through a balsamic vinegar acid wash.

48357259_2850608634965410_1576593837646675968_o.jpg

Hey mate! That thing looks as fresh as the day we sent it out, you haven't been keeping it hidden away have you?

Hey mate! That thing looks as fresh as the day we sent it out, you haven't been keeping it hidden away have you?
Haha, it’s hard to get out and about with it in the UK. I’m actually off work as we speak coz I got careless chopping at the base of some bushes and hit my ankle :oops:. Just the 4 stitches for my troubles! Didn’t think the pic would look too good in the thread though!

Haha, it’s hard to get out and about with it in the UK. I’m actually off work as we speak coz I got careless chopping at the base of some bushes and hit my ankle :oops:. Just the 4 stitches for my troubles! Didn’t think the pic would look too good in the thread though!

Hahaha well we all have to learn how to use them safely somehow. I have 3 scars on my left index from the same thing. I'm a slow learner but 3rd time is a charm.
Good proof that these things are sharp though at least

Welcome on BF!
I think you know my pics already :D
Hey there! Thanks for the welcome and yep I sure do! I was just thinking recently how lucky you got on the wood on that handle it has a lot of texture and activity for rosewood and looks pretty great in that beer photo you posted a while ago.

Nice mate.
That raw fuller is really starting to look good with high points getting scratched up and made a little shiny

Nothing drastic, just small stuff in the garden, I'd just given it a going over with flitz and ballistol so I thought I'd take a pic.
It's looking excellent! Great to see people caring for their blades. Next time you give it a workout you should take some pics for a comparison

Back