Kami/Bean Medical Fund Raffle for 8/30

Karda

BANNED
Please Read All Instructions Carefully Before Entering Raffle

To Enter:

If you must pay by Credit Card -Please send Payment by Credit Card to Auntie Yangdu At himimp@aol.com

Or Send payment to me by money order or your good check. Please Email me @ karda@bladeforums.com for Mailing Address

Or you can send Payment Thru Beans Chip-In Page Here:
http://beanieweiner.chipin.com/mypages/view/id/01919499daeb1dfc

Please send your Name, Forum Name and Address with your payment so that i may more easily collate the payments with the entry numbers.

36 spots available at $30 each.
Send payment by Paypal, Check, Money order or have Auntie process a credit card payment.
I will sell 36 tickets only at $30 each. Enter as many times as you wish.
After I receive your paid entry I will email your number to you. The numbers will
be issued in the order received, 1 thru 36. When the 36 tickets have
been sold, I will draw a ticket out of a Sherpa hat and post the winner on the forum.

As i must tend to Bean during this time, please bear with me and i will get back to you as soon as possible with your numbers.

This Raffle is for the Kami Medical Expense fund and Auntie Yangdu has wished to donate a portion of it to help with medical expenses/possible surgery for my/my wifes Dachsund named Bean. I am deeply indebted to her for her kind and generous offer of help in this. I and my wife are very grateful for this offer and for her friendship.
For those that havent seen the thread for Bean: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...ease-send-Smoke-and-Prayers-for-Beanie-Weiner

Here is another Gorgeous Kothimoda Everest Katana. Very nicely finished.
Don't miss your chance to own this incredible piece of heirloom quality functional art for the mere cost of a $30 entry !!!!!

Overall length is 36''

Weight 41 oz

Spine thickness is 1/4''

Chiruwa style satisal wood handle with bone inlay

Nickle silver decorative sheath

made by Rajkumar kami

Good Luck To All !!!!
8-27-12k004.jpg

8-27-12k003.jpg

8-27-12k002.jpg

8-27-12k001.jpg

Last edited:
Money sent!(CC through Yangdu)

As always, HI and Yangdu's generosity is inspiring.
My wife and I hope the best for everyone.

Prayers for Bean and good luck to all!

That may be the most stunning HI Katana I have ever seen. It's simple, elegant, a gracious curve, and the inlays are just fantastic. Good luck to all. Smoke and prayers going up and ongoing for Bean and Mrs. Karda.

Credit card payment sent to himimp@aol.com via PayPal. Thank you :)

Thank You!
As you paid for the transaction thru paypal using your credit card, H.I. did not need tp process the card. Please send your Name , Forum name and Address to me at karda@bladforums.com, so that i can add you to my list and issue you a number (when Auntie confirms your payment).

Last edited:
11 entries thus far. This one may take a while to complete folks, so please be patient.

No rush on my side of the screen.. but I do hope that it speeds up for you so the goal is reached asap.
I'm just awaiting the means to try and purchase a couple more from you.
After my custom came in, and a few other 'surprises', I'm forced to not touch the funds I do have, for a few days more.

Hope all is well.. blessings to you and yours..

how is mr BEAN doing now? any progress in healings?

Seems to be slowly getting better, but his back legs are still mostly paralysed and about the same.
He has regained the use of his tail though. He's still on meds and cage rest and we are still hoping for the best and preparing for the worst.

Back