Kami/Bean Medical Fund Raffle for 8/30

Here are a couple pics i just took of Bean in his hospital bed.
He is so bored and pitiful it breaks your heart, especially when he lets out that houndoggy howl.

DSC00720.jpg

DSC00719.jpg

He is beautiful and does look malcontent with his current situation. Have 3 dogs myself and am definately pulling for Bean to make a full recovery. Hope the raffle picks up in case the money is needed. Also hope it picks up for the sake of the kami's med fund.

He is beautiful and does look malcontent with his current situation. Have 3 dogs myself and am definately pulling for Bean to make a full recovery. Hope the raffle picks up in case the money is needed. Also hope it picks up for the sake of the kami's med fund.
He's as sweet and good natured as he is handsome. :)
He is getting restless and does not like having to be in the cage much of the time, but it is the only way his body will heal, so we must be strong.

I'm hoping for the best for bean and for this raffle also. The Kamis need to have access to care that only money can provide.
Auntie does her best to care for them and cannot do so without donations/raffles/sheath sales etc....
The generousity from you all is much help and is greatly appreciated by Auntie, Myself and most of all the kamis and their families. Auntie offers these things at generous discounts as she does alot on this forum. She cannot bear the burden of these cost alone and still keep the business going.

This is a very good chance to get an heirloom katana at an unheard of price, Please consider entering for your chance.

have you thought about the little doggie wheelchair thing to help the little guy move around on his own?
$(KGrHqRHJD!E7BcvhrRMBO1pN6LObg~~60_1.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes and i'm thinking of building my own version of this. I'm not sure i like the figure 8 leg yokes on this one though but the design seems sound.
At present his back may be to fragile for this and needs time to heal. The Doc still orders cage rest and meds. We will cross that bridge at the appropriate time.
http://www.instructables.com/id/Dachshund-wheelchair/

Forgive me if I glazed past the answer, but how long does this raffle go for? Is it for a specific time or until all the entries are purchased? If we're just at halfway, I'll probably jump in a couple of weeks when my own medical bills have been K.O.'ed.

Forgive me if I glazed past the answer, but how long does this raffle go for? Is it for a specific time or until all the entries are purchased? If we're just at halfway, I'll probably jump in a couple of weeks when my own medical bills have been K.O.'ed.

They usually don't go on this long and usually go until all slots are sold. We may have to end this one before then and take the loss. It will be going for awhile longer though. We appreciate all those who've entered. I thank you on behalf of the Kami's and Bean.

Karda, how is Bean doing these days?

Bean is doing well. He seems to be continuing his slow progress. He is able to stand at times and also tries to walk a bit, but he is unsteady and will fall over without help. He is still on the cage rest and medications and will be until the vet says otherwise. We are still hoping he will make a full recovery. Only time, care and proper healing will tell.

Back