• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Emerson Karambit *PRICE DROP*

Terms

1. Prices include shipping and PayPal fees.
2. PayPal Goods and Services only. “Gift” payments will be refunded immediately.
3. Shipping to USA preferred. International shipping by PM/Email arrangement only, and I reserve the right to refuse.
4. There is no point number four.
5. NO TRADES.
6. First “I’'ll take it” followed by PM or email gets it. Buyer assumes all responsibility and liability for purchase and ownership with respect to buyer’'s local and state laws. Must be 18+ to purchase. I reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose at any time, regardless of above terms.

Emerson Karambit Fixed $185 OBRO | Carried. Excellent condition. Small marks on the ground side of the blade from the kydex sheath. Rough milling marks in finger hole from factory. Razor sharp—edge is factory. Small marks on the G10 consistent with carry (see pictures). Tek-lok set up for up-side-down, right-hand carry. Comes with box and papers.

puYOBWl.jpg

z3FiDc2.jpg

2nOOumN.jpg

75znvmW.jpg

a5VYxtT.jpg

5fqxusr.jpg

Last edited:
Back