Katana Krazy

Uncle,

After seeing the PGA Royal Siver Mounted Dhankuta by Bura, I got to thinking (ALWAYS dangerous). ...

Would it be possible to get a Kat made up with spotted deer horn grip, and the sheath done similarly to the Dhankuta's? I don't want the whole fancy silver decked out sheath of the fancier katanas, but something that says classy like the Dhankuta's would be nice....

I am controlling the urge to take the fancy horn kat that you have under your belt. ... but maybe the dream of a spotted deer horn, silver mounted kat would hold me off for a bit longer :D

Alan

Alan,
First get something you can ruin and not cry about...then you will know your, and its capability.

Then spend the big bucks. (It is just more fun that way too.):)

Dave,

Already have one. ... altough I don't exactly want to abuse it. I got a HI Everest from Rene a while back. I love it. ... perfect balance. I haven't had the chance to cut anything up yet though. ... but something will come along worth cutting :p

The new one is for dressier occasions :D

Alan

Aw shucks! Sometimes I think too much :) .

I suppose I'll have to go with buff horn (carved nicely of course) :D

Dave. ... do you happen to have pics yet ???? :) :p :D

Alan

When you are ready to become more successful and get father into debt, email me, Alan. I've got that beautiful carved handle katana waiting for the right home.

Originally posted by Bill Martino
When you are ready to become more successful and get father into debt, email me, Alan. I've got that beautiful carved handle katana waiting for the right home.

....and you neant "farther into debt". He ALREADY HAS HIS FATHER IN DEBT!!

Well, I SUPPOSE if you want to send the bill to Wal, I would be agreeable :p. ... <heading for the hills to hide out for a bit...> :D

Oh Uncle,

For the record. ... I HAVE the perfect home for that beauty!!! Right beside my bedroll. She can snuggle up with Ashley, my YCS, the dog when he moves in, and my other Kat. She would feel safe and very comfortable here with us! We even rent movies and watch them together.

Tonight we saw Zorro. ... Ashley thought the sword fighting was a little flambouyant. .. too much wasted movement. But me and the YCS thought that Catherine Zeta Jones was by far the best part of the movie. ... Buddy, well, he missed out on the show cuz he's still stayin at the ex's. .. but he'd have liked the horses!

So, you can pack up the pretty kat and send her to the hills whenever she's tired of hanging out at the Titanic! :D:D:D

Alan

Bill,
To SAVE my brother researcher , Wal., I feel forced to obtain that carved Kat. !hee! AC has too many toys & NOT getting this Kat will do WONDERS for him!:D Could you send me a pic?? AC you will thank me for this one day,!Being deprived will build YOU more character! My work is never done!! I still feel needed!Uncle this would also make room for the dust bunnies!!bwaaa!hee,hee!
jim

CHARACTER!!!. ... character is highly overated!!! You're the biggest CHARACTER I know and you live in a damp cave with smelly bears!!! You CANNOT come out or retirement. ... only Michael Jordon can do that (time and time again).

Dang. ... foiled by the 'researcher'.

:rolleyes: :eek: :p

..houses should not stow thrones - You live in a "No Pets" apartment with a cat and a large, clumsy dog who LIKES CATS:eek: That is as "natural" as caves with bears. You need another Kat like you need another Cat. Tsimi - I am not a brother "researcher". I am HIKV poor, increased insurance rate poor, high deductable poor, higher car payment poor, tax time is coming and the refund won't cover the 'phone bill. At least the other party stopped talking about lawsuits...may have been the dead possum hanging from their porchlight :rolleyes:

Yeah?? Well. ... well. ... at least I don't have BATS!!! Box Elder bugs hornets, and a few spiders maybe, but NO BATS!!!!

AND I don't have any one legged dancing girls hanging around either. ... uhmmm, well, THEM I wouldn't mind hanging around I guess :D

:D:D:D

Wal,
Definition : POOR = researcher = brother, see it's simple!hee
Keep slaming me AND I will see that AC moves back home for a month(that should be about right), with his large strange mutt! Don't think he will?? Oh ACccc, how would you like the KAT.,THE ROSE,& TWO NEW K's(tried to give the 12":barf: to "a friend",said it wasn't a K),
ALL you have to do is surprise Dad, by saying,"I'M HOMMME! hee!Oh yeah,you have to show up with the dog & a camera,so I can see the look on his face!hee,hee!

jim

Jim,

No time to answer. ... I'm too busy packing up the van! I got the urge to move to Kaintuck :D:D

Wal,
HEEEEEE!:D :D :D! GET LOTS OF MUTT FOOD! KNOCK ON THE DOOR & "guess who"??hee! PAXTON'S next!Then I can "DIE HAPPY"!(he even got me to buy THAT DUCK's stamps at the PO,collectables they called them
$14.00!!Why did I do it?? I hate that duck!! It is sooo unlike me! It has NO class!! :barf:
jim

Naw, you've got a little bit of class Tsimi

pond.jpg

The name is Pond, James Pond...

Back