Katana Krazy

I give up! I'm going "quietly" into retirement!You no longer are going to "nail" the poor old guy anymore! I leave all the new K's to you guys!SIGN ON THE cAVE SAYS "gone fishing"!SLAM!!
me

Jim,

Just remember to forward that Kat, Rose and two other khuks to SD! You can't send them to Ky, as I'd never see them! I don't trust Wal and his mailman!!!

Let's see. ... for khuk number one. ... A UBE (HEE), and I think for number two. ... A M43!!!! (HEEE) This is fun :D:D:D

NO NO NO... a TIME requirement wasn't stipulated in your written offer :D. I will agree to leave for KY, but only AFTER receiving stated goods and NOT before! It is the PRICE for getting at Wal. ... a fair one I might add too (he does live in the flat lands. ... no hills, no creeks, no college cuties immediately available)! Plus Buddy will go nuts not having any deer to chase!

HEE!

Yup. ... details are what make the world go round (in the case of bribery by blades) HEEE!

So Uncle, just ship off the beauty kat and UBE for now and send the bill to "THE RESEARCHER." I am a patient indivdual, so I can wait for the Rose and M43 :D

:D:D:D

Who knows. I may get that fateful email from Tsimi telling me to send a dozen assorted blades to the Black Hills.

Back