KC Pakkawood/Hap40 Endura/Delica

New dealer exclusives up for pre-order at KC..Enduras and Delicas.

https://www.knifecenter.com/item/SP...ogany-pakkawood-handles-knifecenter-exclusive

C10WDP.jpg

https://www.knifecenter.com/item/SP...ogany-pakkawood-handles-knifecenter-exclusive

C11WDP.jpg

Very nice..will probably pre-order one.

The Delica is especially nice looking. I am having a hard time not ordering this one. (I had to buy a new smartphone after mine met with a fatal accident)

This looks like a great knife. Engineered wood and Hap40. What's not to like.

Cant decide if this will be worth getting...Its different. Not sure if its right for me, I probably would buy it then sell it in a week or so.

Shame it isnt in a different metal. Super blue or something even more rare would have been a treat. Too many burnt orange hap40's still running around.

Proud owner of only one Delica which I must've owned for 15+ years (?): the serrated Delica Clipit in Aus-8. Lately been looking at Delicas again but the rounded and blunted tip doesn't do it for me like my beat up Delica 1 with that spear tip compared to the later Delicas. That said, I'm going to be thinking long and hard about one of these. Those wooden handles just looks awesome and an instant classic AFAIAC . Would hate to mod the factory tip, but if that's what it takes!

Shame it isnt in a different metal. Super blue or something even more rare would have been a treat. Too many burnt orange hap40's still running around.

I don't know about that SanMan! The HAP40/SUS410 is no chump change by any stretch of imagination. In no way shape or form would this steel choice stop me from buying one. In fact, sitting here on July the 4th, I may very well pull the lever on this one after my 5th or so Corona :)

Edited to add: didn't even need 2 Coronas! Went ahead and pulled the trigger on the Delica variant. Becoming quite a softy light weight in my old age!

Last edited:
Slightly off-topic but I hoping the release of these D4/E4 models portends an upcoming re-release of G10 sprint models since the overall construction appears similar.

So I held off until the initial reports came in on these. So far, everyone who has received their over on the mothership's site has had good things to say and some pretty awesome photos.

When ahead and placed my order for my first delica and endura. Now the wait begins.

JonesE

I really didn't need a new knife and shouldn't be spending the money but these just looked perfect... And I've never owned a delica. I just ordered one last night.... Don't tell my wife.

Looky here! Just got this in the mail today about an hour ago. Really slices like a light saber and puts my already wickedly sharp Millie to shame on the thin paper test!

Pics or didn't happen? Yes Sirs (and Dames):

ZexZlTf.jpg

The horizontal line going through the blade is just an Imgur photo editing anomaly!

Q8ZNp89.jpg

V2XNUOW.jpg

Back