• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Keen Kutter camp axe

City74

BANNED
This axe is in good shape. Measures about 17" long with handle. Has a really nice logo as you can see

Price is $55 shipped

image.jpg
image.jpg

Don't mean to sound stupid but have no idea what the eye is lol. Not sure of weight and don't have a small scale sorry

Don't mean to sound stupid but have no idea what the eye is lol. Not sure of weight and don't have a small scale sorry

I think maybe a picture of the top of the head where the handle comes through.

This can give the prospective buyer the chance to see if there are any irregularities due to having been used as a hammer, over-peening of the walls from having been beaten on or off a handle, and/or eye size to gauge whether the head is on an appropriately sized handle.

Totally not stupid City74 :)

I think maybe a picture of the top of the head where the handle comes through.

This can give the prospective buyer the chance to see if there are any irregularities due to having been used as a hammer, over-peening of the walls from having been beaten on or off a handle, and/or eye size to gauge whether the head is on an appropriately sized handle.

Totally not stupid City74 :)

Thanks a ton. Kinda figured that's what he meant. I'm not really an axe/hatchet guy even tho I have 20 or 30 old ones hanging in my shop. I don't know the different parts to well just like the look. I'm a knife and pistol guy. Learn something new everyday :)

Back