Keep the Sweetgrass on the Coals

It isn't over, but the improvement is beyond belief. Going from code blue to release in 15 days is a trip, believe thee me.

Yvsa started sending smoke and prayers to those on the SL&L list some years ago, and thanks to the quality of those on the HI forum it has flourished, and most of all, IT WORKS. I felt it before I knew Al had posted, and believe it or not, I knew where it came from. Some new applications of gammaglobulin and steroid treatments show promise that I might recover even beyond he first time - or the elders may just be setting me up to pay off some of the nastier stuff I've done. All I can say is my most heartfelt thanks, and add what Bill taught me, that this creates good Karma that flows back on the senders. None are more deserving than the Brothers of the 'Crooked Blade'.

Holy cow you old linthead! We thought you were a goner. :( What a sweet, sweet surprise to see this post. :) I've missed you bud. It is unbelievable to see your words here. Thank God.

Steve

Keep the Sweetgrass on the Coals
Walosi said:
It isn't over, but the improvement is beyond belief. Going from code blue to release in 15 days is a trip, believe thee me.
Dayum! You're out!?!?!?!:D :cool: :D Almost unbelieveable but makes me dayumed happy!:D And yes, the Smoke works. There's nothing quite like Cedar, Sage, Sweetgrass, and Tobacco among other things to get the prayers where they're needed to be!:D
Recovery beyond what you had sounds really great. I haven't had such wonderful news in ages!!!!:D :D :D :D :D

Wal?

You got stuff to do.

Thanks for the good news. It is a tonic to us.

Kis
We have so much.

Welcome back Walosi! Along with the Cedar, Sage, Sweetgrass and Tobacco, I sent some Flute to you...glad to see *that* part wasn't counterproductive! ;)

I've got two days at home before checking in to rehab Fri., and that will get hairy. Lots of ups and downs. Blood sugar hit 250 several times, but they went to glyburide in combo with something I can't recall, and it settled out at about 65 this AM. The other treatments will determine how effective the rehab will be. They are not a "No Pain, No Gain" establishment - Good, because I tend to be vindictive toward paingivers (Rusty is the same breed of cat - ask him :D) I've never taken hair (not a TsaLaGi thing) but there are some dried ears in the basement :rolleyes:

Gonna catch up on the home front, get the head shaved, beard trimmed, and try to find my little hideout Gerber for "underarm confidence", and then get drunk enough to go check in, if nothing else works. Just kidding. I can get that drunk sniffing an alchohol patch nowdays. With all the needles those babes used, I've been on a two week binge.

Side comment - if you HAVE to go to the hospital, do it in Bowling Green at the Med Center. I have never been in better company, and every darned one of them was a half-step above a fashin model. Only problem was, any one of them could drag me around like a 5-lb bag of oats. Mama never told me the good looking ones were that damned strong :eek:

Just mixed up a batch of "Walosi Special" in honor.....

don't worry....I won't drink it. ;)

:barf:

Great to see you back in the Lily Pad. :cool:

Welcome back. It is good to see you posting again. So which khukuri are you planning to take into therapy? I am sure that you can work a little wood chopping into the exercise routine. :D

n2s

Good to have you back with us, Walosi.

And you're right, I changed from carrying a S&W M38 Bodyguard Airweight without a reload to a 13+1 380 with two spare clips, cause if I ever do go ballistic I ain't stopping til I take as many of them with me as I can.

( I just found out where I can get Ranger Talons in 380 acp - will let you know how they feed once I get them in and try them out. ) :p ;) :D

Wow, talk about good news! Glad to see your little green face back in here again. ;) Best of luck with the therapy.

Good to see that you're well on your way toward recovery. Prayers and smoke work... Best wishes!

You sound good. That makes me and a lot of other people happy.
Take it easy and go to a theme park as soon as possible.

Awesome news Walosi! I'm glad you are doing so much better. Keep it up. Prayers still going out for you and yours. Please stop by from time to time. You have been missed,

Heber

frog1.gif

...it's wonderful to see you in the Cantina again Walosi :)

Back