Attention Keep your EYE out for...

Lorien

Nose to the Grindstone
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
This thread is designed to give custom knife makers and custom knife collectors a central location to post items which have been lost or stolen, for the purpose of trying to get their stuff back.

The is NOT a place to complain about getting ripped off by so and so. The forum for that is HERE.

Please keep the chatter down. Only post here if you've had something lost or stolen for the purpose of finding it. We'll try this thread fully open at first, but if it becomes unmanageable I'll lock it and figure out a way to keep things tidy and effective.

Good evening to everybody!

15 knives I had in the making got stolen today.

The knives were:
8 hunting knives + 4 wharncliffes. All of them had wenge handles and steel pins. They were stolen along with their almost completed sheaths.

An uncompleted 12" seax with an olive wood handle.

A 6" camping knife with stabilized olive wood handle and tubes as pins.

An uncompleted 7" recurve fighter with a hamon, it had a copper seppa and a steel guard, it had no handle yet.

A 6.6" recurve with wenge scales. (The upper one in the picture)
DSC_0018.JPG

I will create a new logo for my future knives to distinguish them from the stolen ones.
If everybody sees anything please let me know, you can contact me via PM or at my email at montknives@gmail.com

Thank you a lot for your time.

Please excuse my delayed answer.

My old logo was my name stamped. Each letter was individually stamped.

42253325_285746002152613_1781216593708056576_n.jpg

My new one is the same as my avatar picture.

15.jpg 16.jpg

HELP. BOLO for a Fairly Bowie/ Striker knife Tan Micarta handle with clean one piece blade. 8-10” Thank you. Woods made dark brown sheath with a Orange Fire striker. Thank you

Last edited:
Back