• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Kephart Inspired in Cocobolo

Hello everyone, this is an older piece that I am reposting at sale pricing in an effort to clear some inventory. This one has always been a favorite of mine, everything came together very nicely. The handle is very smooth and comfortable in the hand, and the blade shape is versatile and useful.

Specs:

Blade: 5/32" 1095 @ 60Rc heat treated by Darrin Sanders
Handle: Cocobolo, black G10 and natural canvas micarta fastened with stainless corbies
Grind: Saber with swedge, polished convex edge
Finish: Blade bevels are scotchbrite belt finished while the flats are an acid etched forge finish. Handle was wet sanded with tung oil to 800 grit then given a final finish of Tru-Oil.
Sheath: Boltaron with leather dangler belt loop and boltaron keeper clip. Can be changed to left hand carry and is Large TekLok compatible.
The blade is 3.5", the OAL is 8.25"
This knife is 7.5oz, with the sheath it is 11.5oz.

Priced is $165 shipped, tracked and insured CONUS. If you want it shipped internationally then contact me. I take Paypal, check and money order. To buy, post "I'll take it" in this thread or email me. My paypal address is markellmtthw@aol.com.
I cover my knives with a lifetime common sense warranty with free sharpening.

Pictures:

cgzTjNM.jpg

kqk3IuB.jpg

PsYm6k2.jpg

aAq9PE9.jpg

YsjilQy.jpg

FFbswCx.jpg

nRFXLtx.jpg

H6lwNmV.jpg

wtTBHvG.jpg

IjiOiYF.jpg

Thanks for looking everyone, questions and comments are welcome!

Back