KEPHART PATCHES ** EXTRAS NOW AVAILABLE**

I'm very happy to announce a small run of BK62 themed patches!

0-1.jpg

0-2.jpg

0.jpg

These were, of course, deigned by our mod Warrior. They are OD green and double backed velcro. They are the largest beckerhead yet at 4''x3''.

I wanted to do it a bit differently from the last patch buy. It took so much time to poll everyone on the design, color, and amount wanted. So this time, I'm sorry, but you don't have a say. You get what you get.

By small run I mean ONLY 100!

Because of the small number of patches the max you can buy is 1!

I have already set aside a very small number of patches for Ethan and some other numbered Beckerheads that aren't on the Forum as much and probably won't see this thread.

If there are leftovers I will post them up for grabs in a few weeks.

You must be a numbered Beckerhead. I know this rules out some people. If you have met all the requirements and have applied I will accept that. Just be sure to remind me that you have applied.

Just like the last patch buy I will need you to send me your info in an email (NOT ON HERE IN A PM). No need to post any of your info here in this thread.

I will need:

1. Screen name.

2. Beckerhead number.

3. Shipping name and address.

4. Your PayPal email.

I will send you an email with my PayPal info to pay for the patch.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE send the money on PayPal as "gift" or to "friends and family" if you send it "goods and service" I will be charged a service fee for every single transaction. I don't make any money off of doing these patches so if I get stuck paying 100 different service fees from PayPal I will be losing a lot of money.

The price went up a little from the last patch buy because of the lower number of patches ordered.

Price will be $3.00 per patch. Plus 50 cents (one forever stamp) for shipping. So total price is $3.50.

I prefer PayPal, but if you don't have one I will take a USPS money order.

If you are international: SHIPPING WILL COST MORE and will take me longer to get out.

The email you can send your info to is:

beckerheadpatches1@gmail.com

Once again I need these four things from you!

1. Screen name.

2. Beckerhead number.

3. Shipping name and address.

4. Your PayPal email.

I'll keep you guys up-to-date on this thread with how many patches are remaining.

Last edited:
Wow, great patch! ;) :D

You know I want one. ;)

email sent

Back