KEPHART PATCHES ** EXTRAS NOW AVAILABLE**

It’s a great patch, thanks again! :)
mP1qzUO.jpg

I sure hope there are some of these left over, for those of us who haven't yet earned our Becker number.
I would very much enjoy having one.

You did a great job on them.

And I am sure I will earn my Becker number eventually, but it might be a while.

Thanks,
Brome

I sure hope there are some of these left over, for those of us who haven't yet earned our Becker number.
I would very much enjoy having one.

You did a great job on them.

And I am sure I will earn my Becker number eventually, but it might be a while.

Thanks,
Brome
You've been here since 1999, and have 4 posts here on the Becker forum, haha? Yeah, I'd say it'll be awhile. ;)

Now, now, be nice.

(Hmm, a snarky retort might do here, but I will attempt to control my impulse.
I hope to meet any one of you someday, and would like to think we could be friends...)

Remember, past performance is not always indicative of future results.

Brome

Hi Brome,

I would note The Warrior The Warrior ended his comment with the “;)”. We playfully bust each other’s chops all the time here. It is never out of malice; the dynamic is more akin to sibling rivalry.

I think I could speak for everyone here on this; we’d all love for you to be a more active member on this forum. You are most welcome to join us in the merriment. :)

We’re all just Beckerheads and future Beckerheads anyway. :thumbsup:

Roger that.
No worries.

I just meant to do some friendly chop's busting back.
I am just not as good delivering that style when writing, and I always forget to add the emoji's.

Still a lot to learn about online communication, for me.

Thank you for the welcome; I will strive to fit in.

Brome

I speak for myself.

Eveled, you sound wise; that has been my experience.
I could learn a thing or two from you.

I just need a to get smacked around once in while then I remember...;)

Hey guys need to give you all a quick update.

I recently had to leave town last minute for a chance at an amazing opportunity. I'm incredibly happy to say I just landed my dream job and I'm even more happy to say I'm leaving Florida!

So why does this mean anything to any of you? Well because I'm still out of town and will now be staying longer than I was planning. So I won't be able to ship any patches for a while. There are a small few of you who have paid and are still waiting on me to ship. I'm so sorry I'm making you wait even longer!

Hey guys need to give you all a quick update.

I recently had to leave town last minute for a chance at an amazing opportunity. I'm incredibly happy to say I just landed my dream job and I'm even more happy to say I'm leaving Florida!

So why does this mean anything to any of you? Well because I'm still out of town and will now be staying longer than I was planning. So I won't be able to ship any patches for a while. There are a small few of you who have paid and are still waiting on me to ship. I'm so sorry I'm making you wait even longer!
All is well, no worries. Congrats on the new job man! Lucky bastid, wish I had a new job. Got more bad news today about mine.

Back